The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt – Android Game
The description of The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the guts of the Caribbean within the Age of Piracy – the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the black flag and grab the wheel to breeze through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- control several ships in combat
- bombard enemy fortresses with heavy mortars.
- 5 sorts of ammo – cannon balls, chain balls, grapeshot, bombs, double-shot,
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, rising experience levels
- 20 captain skills – unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing simulation, incorporating distance and time
- many islands and dozens of ports to go to and explore
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles and scenarios (merchant missions, smugglers missions, convoy missions, game , pirate attacks, escort missions)
- story-driven campaign set during a living world filled with people.
- historical module, with quite 50 years of real history and real events
- reputation during a dozen nations
- fight with other players in 2 multiplayer modes: PvP and PvE
The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt Update
- Bug fixes and improvements.
One thought on “The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt – Android Game”
Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written