VLC for Android – APK Download
The description of VLC
- VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files also as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
- This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, also as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, just like the desktop version of VLC.
- VLC for Android may be a full audio player, with an entire database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
- VLC is meant for everybody , is completely free, has no ads, no paid features, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the ASCII text file is out there for free of charge .
- VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, also as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, just like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
- All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
- VLC for Android features a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
- VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to regulate volume, brightness and seeking.
- It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and an entire audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
- “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files 🙂
- “Storage” to read your all media files on SD cards 🙂
- “Other” to see network connections, change the quantity , set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
- It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, in to order to read your media files thereon .
- It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, so as to permit deletion of files and store subtitles.
- It needs “full network access”, to open network and internet streams.
- It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” so as to stop … your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
- It needs “change your audio settings”, so as to vary audio volume.
- It needs “modify system settings”, so as to permit you to vary your audio ringtone.
- It needs “view network connections” so as to watch whether device is connected or not.
- It needs “draw over other apps” to start out the custom picture-in-picture widget.
- It needs “control vibration” to offer feedback on the controls.
- It needs “run at startup” to line recommendations on Android TV launcher screen, only used on Android TV devices.
- It needs “microphone” to supply voice search on Android TV devices, only asked on Android TV devices..
- In-app purchases to permit you to sponsor the app if you would like to. The app remains free and there’s no paid feature.
- Fix Chromecast playback
- Allow sorting albums by artist
- Fix some RTL issues
- Improve playback resume
- Persist audio player time mode
- Crash fixes
2 thoughts on “VLC for Android – APK Download”
I think that is one of the so much important information